Model # 23058LFCA Store SKU # 1001012692
The SharkBite 1/2 in. Barb x 3/8 in. O.D. Compression Angle Stop Quarter-Turn Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The Angle Stop Valve is used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to the entire home. The SharkBite 1/2 in. Barb End can be connected to PEX Pipe using Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamps. The 3/8 in. Compression Outlet with the supplied ferrule and compression nut, can be used with 3/8 in. O.D. Pipe or 3/8 in. Supply Line. This valve is best suited for use on Toilets, Faucets and Dishwashers.
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Quarter-turn handle for easy on/off flow control
- Meets IAPMO, UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Meets ASTM F1807 and F2098 requirements
- Listed to NSF 14 standard
- Rated to 200°F and 200 psi