Model # 23337LFCA Store SKU # 1000860426
The Shark Bite 1/2 in. Push-Fit x 1/4 in. O.D. Compression Straight Stop Quarter Turn Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The Straight Stop Valve is used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to the entire home. The Shark Bite push-fit end allows you to simply push on to Copper, CPVC or PEX with no solder, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI