Model # U3088FX24LFCA Store SKU # 1000794151
The 3/4 in. x 24 in. Shark Bite Water Heater Connector allows you to easily connect your Hot & Cold Water Supply lines to your Water Heater. After applying pipe thread tape to the MIP nipples on your water heater, thread the FIP end of the Water Heater connector onto the tank and tighten with channel locks. Then simply push the Shark Bite Push-Fit end onto Copper, PEX, or CPVC pipes and your Water Heater is connected. The braided stainless steel connectors are available in different lengths from 12 in. - 24 (18 in. Available with Integrated Ball Valve) and are also available in Corrugated Stainless Steel. Shark Bite Water Heater Connectors will decrease the amount of time and effort needed to install a Water Heater in your home and are the fastest way to complete your project.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI