Model # 25033 Store SKU # 1000845628
The SharkBite Ice Maker Outlet Box with Water Hammer Arrestor features a 1/2 in. push-fit connection and can be used with copper, CPVC or PEX lines. SharkBite Push-fit connections decrease the time and effort needed to connect water distribution pipe. There is no glue, soldering or crimping needed. Simply cut your pipe, deburr, mark the pipe approximately 1 in. (for proper insertion depth), install pipe to proper depth and you are done. Water Hammer Arrestor is integrated into valve to protect your homes plumbing system and your fixtures from Water Hammer. The Kit includes the Ice Maker Outlet Box, 1/2 in. SharkBite Push-Fit x 1/4 in. O.D. Compression Quarter-Turn Ball Valve (with Water Hammer Arrestors), Faceplate Cover, 2 Support Brackets. Perfect for use behind your refrigerator, ice maker or water dispenser to provide a clean installation and allow for easy shut-off to protect your home when away and water line is not in use to guard against accidental leaks.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI