Model # A21Z Store SKU # 1000170463
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- Versatile connector for various 90° connections and home repair projects
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening alone
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX® galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d x 1-1/2 inch nails or #9 x 1-1/2 inch Strong-Drive® SD screws