Model # L50Z Store SKU # 1000411699
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. L angles are load rated, providing the correct thickness and number of fasteners for the specifier compared with field-fabricated clip angles. These angles also have well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities. The connectors are general utility reinforcing angles with multiple uses.
- Used to reinforce 90° connections
- Staggered fastener pattern reduces the chances of wood splitting
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- ZMAX® galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 inch Strong-Drive® SD screws