Model # HTP37Z Store SKU # 1000682317
Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- A versatile, heavy-duty strap for a variety of connections and splices where extra strength is needed
- Designed to transfer tension loads in a wide assortment of applications
- Staggered fastener pattern helps minimize wood splitting
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 inch Strong-Drive® SD screws