Model # ML26Z Store SKU # 1000682324
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. ML angle fastener holes are staggered to minimize wood splitting, and opposing hole patterns allow for back-to-back installation without fastener interference.
- Provide a 90° connection for medium/heavy duty applications
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX® galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 1/4 inch x 1-1/2 inch Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws