Model # TA9Z-R Store SKU # 1000151898
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. The TA series eliminates costly conventional notching. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- For use in structurally sound staircase framing
- Eliminates complicated stringer notching that can weaken the stair stringers
- Also ideal for heavy-duty 90° connections where a narrow angle is needed
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX® galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 1/4 inch x 1-1/2 inch Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws