Model # ION18SB-HYB Store SKU # 1000837156
Ideal for clearing snow from sidewalks, driveways and decks, the Snow Joe Ion Hybrid provides easy and convenient CORD-FREE operation or unlimited electric power. Powered by Eco Sharp technology, Snow Joe's patent pending rechargeable 40V Li-Ion battery system, the Ion delivers up to 52 minutes of whisper-quiet run time with zero carbon emission s for cleaner air. No pull-cords, gas, oil, tune ups or tangled extension cords to cause unnecessary frustration. If you have a longer job to do, just grab an extension cord and plug it in for instant snow removing power. The Ion starts instantly with a simple push of a button and its adjustable handle maximizes user comfort during use. Equipped with a heavy duty, steel auger with 2 rubber blades, the Ion moves up to 500 lbs. of snow per minute, clearing a path 18-inch wide x 8-inch deep with each pass. Plus, the rubber scraper bar at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. Featuring a 1800 auto-rotate chute that rotates instantly with the push of a switch, the Ion lets you throw snow up to 20 ft. in the direction you want it to go. Compared to heavier gas and electric powered units, the Ion weighs only 32 lbs. so you can easily carry it onto your snow-filled deck to clear out fast. For nighttime snow removal, the Ion has an integrated LED headlight that quickly switches on to increase visibility. Get Equipped this winter with the Snow Joe Ion 18SB-HYB.
- Lightweight design to easily clear sidewalks, driveways and decks
- 40V 4.0 Ah eco sharp PRO rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides up to 52 minutes of whisper quiet runtime and is compatible with all iON tools
- No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades moves up to 500 lbs. of snow per minute cuts a path 18-inch W x 8-inch deep without damaging surface
- 180° auto-rotate directional chute throws snow up to 20 ft.
- 3W LED headlight provides increased visibility for nighttime snow removal