Model # MELT50CCP Store SKU # 1000854857
Professional strength MELT is a unique formulation of calcium chloride pellets that accelerates the melting process by generating a large amount of heat on contact with snow and ice. MELT is designed to quickly, safely and effectively tackle frozen snow, sleet and ice on most driveways, steps, sidewalks, and entryways. MELT pellets attract moisture from its surroundings, speeding up the creation of brine to quickly lower the freezing point of water, generate heat, and melt snow and ice on contact. Packaged in a convenient, resealable jug for easy storage, MELT Calcium Chloride Pellets can be conveniently dispensed directly out of the jug or into a hand-held or wheeled salt spreader. Proven safe when applied as directed to quality concrete surfaces, MELT exhibits the following properties: MELTS DOWN TO -25F: MELT professional strength calcium chloride pellets effectively melt ice and snow on contact, even at temperatures as low as -25F.
- Professional Strength - contains 94% Pure CaCl2 Pellets
- Melts down to -25°F
- Generates heat instantly upon contact with snow and ice
- Convenient resealable bag for easy storage and extended shelf-life
- Lasts up to 24 hours for superior traction control
- Safe for use on sidewalks when used as directed; Never use any ice melt products on freshly poured concrete that has not had adequate time to cure