Model # ION18SB-CT Store SKU # 1000832577
Core Tool - Battery + Charger Not Included. Our Basic Best, whether you've already bought the battery, or are simply looking to expand your iON arsenal, the Snow Joe iON18SB-CT Cordless Snow Blower is the Core Tool for you. If you only want the basic tool without all the extras, this stripped-down version makes an ideal addition to your trove of cordless yard and garden tools. Battery and charger sold separately. Ideal for clearing snow from sidewalks, driveways and decks, the Snow Joe iON Core Tool is the first single stage snow blower to provide easy and convenient CORD-FREE operation. Equipped with a powerful 500W brushless motor, the iON Core Tool features a heavy duty steel auger with 2 rubber blades to move up to 495 lbs. of snow per minute, clearing a path 18-inch wide x 8-inch deep with each pass. A scraper bar at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. Featuring a 1800 auto-rotate chute, the iON Core Tool directs the snow stream up to 20 ft. away. Weighing just 30.9 lbs., you can easily tote it anywhere you need to clear out fast. For nighttime snow removal, the iON also comes equipped with an integrated LED headlight to increase visibility. This winter, go with Joe: The Snow Joe iON Cordless Snow Blower Core Tool. The Snow Joe iON18SB Core Tool is compatible with EcoSharp 40V 4.0 Ah and EcoSharp 40V 5.0 Ah batteries sold separately for up to 65 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime.
- For use with iBAT40 and iBAT40XR 40V lithium-ion batteries and iCHRG40 and iCHRG40QC chargers sold separately
- Durable steel auger with 2 rubber blades moves up to 500 lbs. (227 kg) of snow per minute
- Ergonomic handle maximizes operator comfort
- 180 auto-rotate chute throws snow up to 20 ft. (6 m)
- 3W LED headlight increases visibility for safe nighttime clearing
- Cuts up to 18-inches (45.7 cm) wide and 8-inches (20.3 cm) deep in one pass