Model # 56098202 Store SKU # 1000663705
Southwire SIMpull electrical cable with copper electrical wire. 4/0 AWG solid wire. Used in raceways (except cable troughs and ventilated flexible cableways), ceiling fixtures, dry or wet locations and open wiring exposed to weather. SIMpull RW90 features Southwires NoLube SIM technology which has revolutionized the way wire is pulled into conduit It reduces installation time by an average of 30 percent in independent testing, and enables you to pull cable within allowable tension limits without applying pulling lubricant, saving you time and money. SIMpull RW90 copper electrical wire pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier.
- Southwire SIMpull®RW90 is manufactured using a single copper conductor with low temperature, moisture resisting XLPE (cross linked polyethylene) insulation.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 40°C (with suitable handling procedures).
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature for RW90 is 90°C.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600V.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.