Model # 47223302 Store SKU # 1000142515
Southwire SIMpull copper electrical wire for commercial and industrial electrical wiring projects. 6 AWG stranded wire with 19 strands . Used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders, and branch circuits in commercial and industrial electrical wiring. Southwire SIMpull T90 features Southwires NoLube SIM technology which has revolutionized the way wire is pulled into conduit It reduces installation time by an average of 30 percent in independent testing, and enables you to pull cable within allowable tension limits without applying pulling lubricant, saving you time and money. SIMpull T90 copper electrical wire pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier.
- This product is also available to be purchased by the meter in-store, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.
- Southwire T90 electrical wire is manufactured using annealed copper, insulated with a tough heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), over which a nylon (polyamide) jacket is applied.
- SIMpull T90 wire requires NO external lubricants for clean, efficient installation.
- The minimum installation handling temperatures is limited to minus 25°C. Minimum operating temperature limited to minus 40°C.
- Suitable for dry locations not exceeding 90°C. For Gasoline and Oil resistant applications not to exceed 75°C. For wet locations, gasoline and oil resistant applications not to exceed 60°C.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600V.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.