Model # 47202705 Store SKU # 1001155326
Southwire SIMpull THHN copper conductors are made with soft drawn copper. Sizes 14 through 4/0 AWG use a combination-unilay stranding while 250 kcmil and larger sizes use a compressed copper stranding. The wire is covered with a tough heat and moisture resistant PVC insulation with an overall nylon jacket utilizing SIMpull Technology. Available in black, white, red, blue, purple, green, yellow, orange, brown, and gray. Also available in striped configurations. Some colors are subject to economic order quantity. Marked as THHN in all sizes. Also marked as THWN-2 in sizes 8 AWG and larger or marked as THWN in sizes 14, 12, and 10 AWG. Marked sunlight resistant in sizes 2 AWG and larger. Sizes 14, 12, and 10 AWG are available with SIMpull Technology only in SIMpull BARREL cable drum or SIMpull CoilPAK configurations.
- Southwire T90 electrical wire is manufactured using annealed copper, insulated with a tough heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), over which a nylon (polyamide) jacket is applied.
- SIMpull T90 wire requires NO external lubricants for clean, efficient installation.
- The minimum installation handling temperatures is limited to minus 25°C. Minimum operating temperature limited to minus 40°C.
- Suitable for dry locations not exceeding 90°C. For Gasoline and Oil resistant applications not to exceed 75°C. For wet locations, gasoline and oil resistant applications not to exceed 60°C.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600V.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.