Stiebel Eltron CKT 20 E 2000W 240V 6.8k BTU Wall-Mounted Electric Fan Heater
Model # CKT 20E|Store SKU # 1000679144
- CKT 20E is designed for 208 or 240 volt service and must be hard wired
- Heat output for the CKT 20E at 240 V is 6829 BTU/hr and at 208 volt is 5122 BTU/hr
- CKT heaters have a 60 minute timer to temporarily output maximum heat to quickly warm a space
- The galvanized steel, squirrel cage blower motor is extremely quiet, with a noise level of only 49.7 dB(a)
- At 240 volt, the CKT 20E outputs 2000 watts, draws 7.5 amps, and needs a 15 amp breaker with 14 AWG wire
- At 208 volt, the CKT 20E outputs 1500 watts, draws 7.2 amps, and needs a 15 amp breaker with 14 AWG wire
Stiebel Eltrons CKT heaters add an integrated timer to our CK heaters to temporarily output maximum heat to a space. Perfect where extra heat is often needed, the heater quickly warms an area. Once the timer turns off, the unit reverts to the thermostat setting to maintain a comfortable temperature. CKT heaters easily replace existing flush-mount heaters and are perfect for new construction. The European downdraft design heats a space evenly with the extremely quiet built-in fan. Temperature is easily set with a thermostat on the right side of the CKT or a CKT can be operated with a conventional wall-mounted thermostat in rooms larger than 215 sq. ft..
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.