Model # DHC 3-1 Store SKU # 1000782318
Stiebel Eltron has been a world leader in advanced water heating technology for almost 90 years. Our engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance & reliability. DHC tankless models are 99% efficient, heating water instantaneously and endlessly and, unlike tank water heaters, have no stand-by energy losses. DHC models are ideal for residential and commercial point-of-use hand-washing sink applications including: bathrooms, cabins, offices, stores, warehouses, and restaurants. No venting is necessary. The sleek, compact European design allows installation with the unit visible. The temperature of the water delivered by a DHC depends on the incoming cold water temperature, the water flow through the unit, and the size of the DHC model that is installed. DHC models excel at supplying water at a constant temperature but must be carefully matched to the flow rate of the sink being plumbed to operate properly.
- Exclusive scald-guard thermostat limits output water temperature to a maximum of 130 degrees F / 55 degrees C
- DHC 3-1 models are shipped with 0.5 gpm pressure compensating flow reducer/aerators that fit on most faucets and should be installed
- DHC 3-1 models require 120 volt electric service, 1 dedicated 30 amp breaker, 10 gauge copper wiring, and have 1/2 NPT plumbing connections
- Refer to the DHC Sizing Guide to determine which size you need; call Stiebel Eltron at 800.582.8423 with any sizing questions
- Professional installation recommended
- DHC 3-1 tankless electric water heaters are designed to provide hot water for 1 low-flow lavatory sink