Model # DCH-E 12 Store SKU # 1000782322
Stiebel Eltron has been a world leader in advanced water heating technology for almost 90 years. Our engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance & reliability. DHC-E tankless models are 99% efficient, heating water instantaneously and endlessly and, unlike tank water heaters, have no stand-by energy losses. No venting is necessary. The compact European design saves space, allows installation with the unit visible and gives the flexibility to install in the best location. A DHC-E 12 is ideal for residential and commercial point-of-use sink applications and single-shower whole-home use. It can be easily removed from a seasonal cabin or cottage for over-wintering. The DHC-E 12 is electronically controlled and can be set to deliver water at the temperature desired. The number of sinks a DHC-E 12 can supply depends on the incoming cold water temperature, the water flow through the unit, and the supply voltage.
- Professional installation recommended
- Refer to the DHC-E Sizing Guide to determine model suitability, especially for whole house use; call Stiebel Eltron at 800.582.8423 with any sizing questions
- DHC-E 12 tankless electric water heaters provide hot water for multiple low or medium-flow sinks, or for single shower cabin or cottage use
- DHC-E 12 models require 208 or 240 volt electric service, 1 dedicated 60 amp breaker, 6 gauge copper wiring, and have 1/2 NPT plumbing connections
- DHC-E tankless electric water heaters are 99% efficient and typically result in savings of 15-20% in comparison with electric tank water heaters
- DHC-E water heaters can be set on the front panel to supply water at the exact temperature desired from hand-washing temps of 86 degrees F / 30 degrees C to as high as 140 degrees F / 60 degrees C if required by health codes, and can also be set internally to limit output temperature to 109 degree F / 43 degrees C