Model # DHC-E 8/10 Store SKU # 1000782323
Stiebel Eltron has been a world leader in advanced water heating technology for almost 90 years. Our engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance & reliability. DHC-E tankless models are 99% efficient, heating water instantaneously and endlessly and, unlike tank water heaters, have no stand-by energy losses. No venting is necessary. The compact, space-saving European design gives the flexibility to install in the best location. A DHC-E 8/10 is ideal for residential and commercial point-of-use hand-washing sink applications including: bathrooms, cabins, offices, stores, warehouses, and restaurants. The DHC-E 8/10 is electronically controlled and can be set to deliver water at the temperature desired. The number of sinks a DHC-E 8/10 can supply depends on the incoming cold water temperature, the water flow through the unit, whether supply voltage is 208 or 240 volts, and which power output the unit is set to.
- DHC-E 8/10 models are set to 7.2 kW or 9.6 kW at installation via a jumper
- Refer to the DHC-E Sizing Guide to determine model suitability, especially for whole house use; call Stiebel Eltron at 800.582.8423 with any sizing questions
- DHC-E 8/10 models require 208 or 240 volt electric service, 1 dedicated 40 amp breaker at the 7.2 kW setting or 50 amp breaker at the 9.6 kW setting, 8 gauge copper wiring, and have 1/2 NPT plumbing connections
- DHC-E 8/10 units installed at 9.6 kW will give these flow rates: 1.87 gpm @ 35 degrees F, 1.46 gpm @ 45 deg. F, 0.85 gpm @ 77 deg. F; and 1.41 gpm @ 35 deg. F, 1.09 gpm @ 45 deg. F, 0.64 gpm @ 77 deg. F if installed at 7.2 kW
- Professional installation recommended
- DHC-E 8/10 tankless electric water heaters provide hot water for multiple low- or medium-flow sinks