Model # Mini 2 Store SKU # 1000782310
Stiebel Eltron has been a world leader in advanced water heating technology for almost 90 years. Our engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance & reliability. Mini Series tankless models are ideal for residential and commercial point-of-use hand-washing sink applications including: bathrooms, cabins, offices, stores, warehouses, and restaurants. Minis are 99% efficient, heating water instantaneously and endlessly and, unlike tank water heaters, have no stand-by energy losses. No venting is necessary. The sleek, super-compact design allows installation with the unit visible. The temperature of the water delivered by a Mini depends on the incoming cold water temperature, the water flow through the unit, and the size of the Mini model that is installed. Mini models excel at supplying water at a constant temperature but must be carefully matched to the flow rate of the sink being plumbed to operate properly.
- Professional installation recommended
- Refer to the Mini Sizing Guide to determine which size you need; call Stiebel Eltron at 800.582.8423 with any sizing questions
- Mini 2 tankless electric water heaters are designed to provide warm water around 100 degrees F / 38 degrees C for hand washing at 1 ultra-low flow (0.32 gpm) sink
- Mini 2 models require 120 volt electric service, 1 dedicated 20 amp breaker, 12 gauge copper wiring, and have 3/8 plumbing connections
- Mini 2 models are shipped with a 0.32 gpm pressure compensating flow reducer/aerator that fits on most faucets and should be installed
- The Nichrome (nickel-chromium) bare-wire heating element in all Mini Series models is controlled by a flow switch to prevent dry-firing and failure, and is additionally equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset