Model # Tempra 20 Plus Store SKU # 1000781997
Stiebel Eltron has been a world leader in advanced water heating technology for almost 90 years. Our engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance & reliability. Tempra Series whole house tankless electric water heaters are 99% efficient and never waste energy storing hot water, but endlessly deliver it as needed. Tempras need no venting. Installation can be close to draw off points, making the wait for hot water as short as possible & maximizing energy savings. Tempras are sized based on the number of bathrooms. Tempras supply water at a constant temperature from 86 to 140 degrees F that is settable on the front panel. We recommend setting the actual highest temperature you use, typically 107 degrees for a shower. Tempra Plus models incorporate Advanced Flow Control that automatically reduces flow to deliver water at the set point if demand exceeds capacity. Regular Tempra models do not have this feature.
- Professional installation recommended
- Refer to the Tempra Sizing Guide to determine which size you need; call Stiebel Eltron at 800.582.8423 with any sizing questions
- Tempra 20 models provide hot water for 1 bathroom
- Tempra 20 models require 208 or 240 volt electric service, with a maximum draw of 14,400 watts at 208 volts or 19,200 watts at 240 volts
- A minimum of 200 amp total service to the residence is necessary, with 2 separate 50 amp breakers and 8 gauge copper wiring for the Tempra 20
- This is a Tempra Plus model that incorporates an Advanced Flow Control to automatically reduce flow to deliver water at the set point if demand exceeds capacity