Model # 239223 Store SKU # 1001241703
Powerful output, compact design, and remarkable energy-savings. Tempra Plus models feature Advanced Flow Control, patented in Germany and exclusive to Stiebel Eltron tankless heaters, that automatically maintains desired hot water temperature by slightly reducing flow when necessary. Self-modulating technology ensures the least amount of energy is used to heat the water. A Tempra 29 Plus provides hot water at a constant temperature for up to 3 bathrooms in warm climates, or 2 or 3 bathrooms in cool climates. See sizing guide to determine the best model for you. Stiebel Eltron invented tankless electric water heating technology more than 90 years ago, and is still the industry pioneer and world leader. Our engineering and manufacturing tradition of excellence means you can depend on our products to perform at the highest standards of comfort and reliability. Call Stiebel Eltron at 800-582-8423 if you have high flow showers or any sizing questions.
- Tempra 29 Plus has a maximum power draw of 120 amps via 3 separate dedicated 50 amp DP breakers and 3 separate runs of 8 gauge copper wiring, and the electrical service to the residence should be checked to make sure it is sufficient
- This Tempra Plus model has Advanced Flow Control that automatically reduces output flow to maintain temperature if demand temporarily exceeds capacity
- Requires a minimum of 200 amp total service to the residence, with a maximum power draw of 120 amps via 3 separate dedicated 40 amp DP breakers and 3 separate runs of 8 gauge copper wiring for the Tempra 29 Plus itself
- Requires 240 or 208 volt electric service, and has a maximum output of 28,800 watts at 240 volts or 21,600 watts at 208 volts
- Tempra tankless water heaters supply endless hot water at a constant and steady temperature from 86 to 140 F (30-60 C) that can be set on the front panel digital display
- The flow rate you achieve from this or any tankless water heater depends on how powerful the unit is and the temperature difference between the incoming cold water and the hot water being delivered