Model # FB7G Store SKU # 1001541290
The Stiletto FB7G is a 3.2 oz. solid Titanium bar with super strong arch design. The pocket-size version of our six new Titanium Flat bars, our FB11G Glazier's bar is incredibly strong and tough, and has a Patented 180 nail puller in the arch. For setting windows and doors, moderate prying and scraping. Stiletto Tool Company has been synonymous with high quality hand tools dating back to 1849. With its long history and strong reputation, the brand has evolved into the modern day standard for innovative, lightweight, ergonomic, productive, and professional tools. We set the standard with our line of premium titanium hand tools that span numerous trades such as framing, remodeling, finish work, siding, demolition, concrete, and drywall. Titanium is 45% lighter weight while providing the same striking force and strength as steel. The combination of these features means less down time, more productivity, and most importantly less pain while working.
- 7.5 -inch solid titanium finish pry bar/glazer/scraper
- Glazier's bar with long strong thin blade to position window and doors
- 3-separate pat, pending multi-fulcrum nail pullers - design increases leverage
- Bridged bar design doesn't spread open under load and abruptly release dangerous spring steel energy
- 1.1 -inch W glazer tip, 7.5 -inch overall length, 3.2 oz. overall weight
- 2-finish nail pullers angled end and 180 on top