Model # N2160GLD Store SKU # 1001675958
The 59" Streamline N2160GLD Freestanding Tub and Tray With Internal Drain is designed to maximize your comfort while adding a luxurious touch to your bathroom's ambiance. This bathtub can hold up to 55 gallons of water just right for a relaxing and soothing bathing experience. For maximum longevity, this bathtub is made from durable acrylic. And on top of everything, it comes with a glossy white exterior and features a polished gold internal drain that adds a hint of style and grace to the bathtub.
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 59.1 in. Length x 29.5 in. Width x 23.6 in. Height
- We only use 100% pure LUCITE acrylic sheets in manufacturing our acrylic bathtubs. LUCITE acrylic sheets are the highest grade of acrylic that are available on the market. Incorporating pure LUCITE acrylic sheets in the manufacturing process of our bathtubs guarantees that the bathtub will retain its pristine color and will not yellow or stain with time
- The surface of the bathtub utilizes glaze rather than paint to give the bathtub its high-gloss finish. Paint can chip away and crack with time, while glaze ensures that the bathtub color is fade-resistant and retains its pristine high-gloss look for years to come. At the interior base of each bathtub, we insulate using fiberglass to provide additional support and reinforce the stainless-steel frame as well as the shape of the bathtub. Doing so ensures that the bathtub will be able to be used for years to come and retain its pristine shape, while not bending or molding in form. Additionally, this results in an increase in overall heat retention and longer bathing time
- This bathtub does have an overflow.There is deck-mount faucet capability for this bathtub. A deck-mount faucet can be used with the bathtub.Bathtub comes with a 5-year limited warranty. For further details, please navigate to the documents section of the listing
- This bathtub comes with a polished gold pop-up drain. The drain comes separately inside of the main bathtub box. For assistance or installation help, please refer to the installation guide in the documents section or refer to the installation videos on this product listing. Should you still require assistance or help, please reach out to a Streamline® product specialist for further assistance