Model # R5500GLD-CH Store SKU # 1001532696
Its no wonder why the 60" Streamline Cast Iron R5500GLD-CH Soaking Clawfoot Tub and Tray with External Drain is one of the best-selling 60 inch bathtubs. Holding up to 55 gals of water and featuring a chrome external drain, this bathtub matches convenience with comfort. Yet, it doesnt compromise on quality. Crafted from sturdy cast iron material, this bathtub will remain untouched for decades to come. And to make this even better the clawfoot style of this bathtub finished with a glossy white color will definitely take your bathing experience to another level.
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 60.0 in. Length x 30.1 in. Width x 23.6 in. Height
- This bathtub comes with an external drain that includes a polished chrome pop-up drain. If this is not the drain color that you are looking for, please contact our support team for assistance.
- There is NO deck mount faucet capability for this bathtub. A wall-mount or freestanding tub filler will be required to be used with the bathtub
- This bathtub does have an overflow opening that is pre-drilled on the bathtub.
- This bathtub has an effective bathing capacity of 55.4 gallons
- This cast-iron bathtub comes with a 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty. For further details, please navigate to the documents section of the listing.
- Contact a Streamline® product specialist directly if you have any questions regarding this bathtub.
- This bathtub comes with gold clawfeet. If this is not the hardware color you are looking for, please contact our support team so that we can assist in purchasing the correct model with the correct hardware color.
- Interior Soaking Dimensions: 43.3 in. Bottom Length x 18.9 in. Bottom Width x 15 in. Soaking Height
- Our cast-iron material is melted and integrally formed at a high temperature. Cast-iron is resistant to compression and deformation and will retain its pristine form for more than 50 years with proper maintenance.
- The bottom of each bathtub has a non-slip surface which is then sandblasted to integrate it into the bathtub. Doing so makes the bathtub look both aesthetically beautiful and safe when stepping in and out of the bathtub to bathe.
- Our proprietary gravity casting and vacuum casting production line is at the forefront of technological advancement which allows us to manufacture bathtubs that are accurate in shape and size
- The porcelain-enamel that is used is imported from Germany, and is sprayed with 3 layers of enamel that is each 2mm thick. Doing so creates a bathtub that is easy to clean, will not discolor nor crack, while creating acid, alkali and scratch resistance.
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron allows for maximum heat retention to enjoy baths for longer periods of time
- The sheer thickness of our cast-iron bathtubs creates sound dampening properties. When water is filling the tub, the sound of water flow is minimal and absorbed, reducing disruption of the ambience in your bathroom.
- The bathtub design that is implemented in our bathtub models mimics a humanized backrest slope, making every bath feel comfortable while resting in a natural position.