Swann Garage Parking Sensor
Model # HSSWADS-GARSEN|Store SKU # 1001051639
- Set the safety distance to 1, 2, or 3 ft/30, 60 or 90cm away from wall and indicator lights will change colour depending on how close you are to that distance
- Green light = car is in the detection zone Orange light = car is within the slow down zone Red light = car is at safety limit in stop zone
- Easy to use and set up - offers parking assistance for vehicles which may not be fitted with car parking assistance systems
- Main unit is attached to a wall at fender/bumper level and attached indicator light is set to windscreen level for visibility
- Completely wireless using 4 x AA batteries (not included) and indicator light flashes red when batteries need replacing
Swanns Garage Parking Sensor is designed to take the guess work out of parking your car in tight spaces. It features ultrasonic range-finding technology to accurately locate your car within your desired parking area, including garages, car ports and sheds. The Garage Parking Sensor mounts easily and quickly to the wall, workbench, shelf, or any surface in-front of your vehicle. When driving in, you approach the Garage Parking Sensor and will see a green light indicating it is safe to proceed. As the car nears the Sensor, an orange light will illuminate as a warning for you to slow down. Finally, when your car is in the desired parking distance from the Sensor, a red light will illuminate, signalling to you to stop the car. See for yourself. The Garage Parking Sensor is an easy to use, but highly effective vehicle safety system from Swann.