Model # 39909T Store SKU # 1001579716
This bare tool power shovel is compatible with Toro® Flex-Force 60V batteries (sold seperately). Save money by sharing batteries across multiple tools. The only way to shovel is to Power Shovel with Toro. Go big with 2-speed battery power in a light, easy and fast package. Easily shovel 12 inches wide and 6 inches deep through snow in the tightest of spaces. Clears decks, patios, walkways and driveways that can hold up to 4 cars with a get-up-and-throw 25 feet attitude. Toro's suggested, Flex-Force power source via a 2.5 ah battery with a run time of up to 45 minutes on a single chargeand a 60-minute recharge time. Cordless, push-button start, easy-store, low maintenanceit's a winter win, win and win some more. (Bare tool only, battery not included.)
- Choose Your Battery Power. Not included and sold separately. Choose the right size for your clearing power needed and save money by using the battery across multiple tools. Suggested use for this product: L135 battery (60 Volt MAX, 2.5 Amp-Hour, L135 Watt-Hours) is compatible with all 60V Flex-Force Power System tools.
- Makes Hand Shovels a Thing of the Past. Use the Power Shovel as your transition from the hand shovel, or to augment your larger Toro® snow blower
- Ultimate Power and Control. Two speeds to choose from right at your fingertips. More power when you want it, and more control when you need it
- Shreds Snow Fast. Power Curve® Technology throws snow up to 25 feet
- The Right Fit For You. Ideal for decks, patios and small driveways that can hold up to 4 cars and up to 6" of snow at one time
- More Power. More Runtime. Longer Life. 3-phase brushless motor with RunSmart® onboard optimizes for peak performance in the toughest conditions, giving you more power, runtime, and extended tool life