Toro 30-inch TimeMaster Self-Propelled Gas Lawn Mower with Electric Start
Model # 20200|Store SKU # 1000810818
TimeMaster 30 in. Personal Pace Variable Speed Self-Propelled Electric Start Gas Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine. For homeowners seeking a lawn mower with high quality, a user-friendly design, and excellent mulching capability. Toro products are known for Smart Features and Proven Dependability. Count On It.
- Dual-force cutting system and Toro atomic blades cuts grass into a fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn
- 30 in. steel deck with dual-force twin atomic blades reduces mowing time by up to 40%
- Briggs & Stratton 8.75 ft. lb. cross torque 190cc OHV engine with ready start - no need to prime or choke
- Electric start - eliminate the need to pull a recoil cord to start the engine, simply turn the key and you're ready to mow
- Spin-stop blade stop system - this convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can briefly step away without having to restart the engine
- *The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 RPM per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on these mowers may be significantly lower.***Actual products offered may vary.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.