Model # 39902 Store SKU # 1001357280
Spend more time with your feet by the fire and have fewer frozen toes thanks to Toro's 21" Power Clear® 60V Max* (2X 6.0ah) Battery Snow Blower. This model features two L324 batteries for 50% more clearing capacity, keeping the snow flowing and getting you inside as soon as possible. It's ready when you are, as it starts the first time, every time. Powerful enough to handle even the heaviest, wettest snow, including compacted areas such as end of driveways. The blower is ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces and can clear up to an 18-parked-car driveway on a full charge, with 2 - 9" of snow at a time. Also enjoy performance year-round with more products in the Flex-Force battery line, from blowers and string trimmers to mowers and more. Choose Toro with confidence to save time, eliminate hassles and have a cleared driveway. And you know you can choose a Toro with confidence, as they stands behind this product with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Count on it.
- Extra Power. Two L324 batteries will give you even more clearing power. A 60 Volt MAX (6.0 Amp-Hours, L324 Watt-Hours) is compatible with all 60V Flex-Force Power System tools. With 324 watt-hours and a spare battery, you can clear up to an 18-parked-car driveway on a single charge. And you'll get the most of your battery life with ECO mode
- More Power but with Less Energy. The Power Edge Auger by Toro is up to 33% more efficient** at throwing the same amount of snow as competitive machines
- Snowdrift Strength. Busting through thick, crusty drifts feel like a snow day with all the power to break through heavy, wet snow and throw it up to 40 feet
- Crush Snow to the Curb. Rip through tough snow with ease from the durable design of Toro's patent-pending all-steel Power Edge auger
- The Right Fit For You. Ideal for decks, patios and small driveways that can hold up to 4 cars and up to 6" of snow at one time
- More Power. More Runtime. Longer Life. 3-phase brushless motor with RunSmart® onboard optimizes for peak performance in the toughest conditions, giving you more power, runtime, and extended tool life.