Model # 37799 Store SKU # 1001127838
Tackle tough snow projects with speed and ease thanks to the Power Max® 826 OAE. A 252cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine powers the blower, and with a 26-inch-wide clearing width and 20 inch intake height, you'll be back to playing in the snow in no time. The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation, freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Give your arm muscles a break with self-propelled automatic steering for smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain - no triggers or levers required. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System measures snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. Equipped with a hardened gears in your auger gearbox - there are no shear pins to replace. Instead, if the auger hits hard material, the engine will stall to prevent damage. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. And with Toro's 3-year limited warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you're prepared for anything winter has in store. Count on it.
- Self-Propelled. Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse, with a 26-inch-wide clearing width that allows you to clear more snow, faster.
- Triggerless Steering. No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer. Turn the machine and the wheel intelligently disengages to assist you through the turn
- Night Vision. Your visibility will never be clearer with the LED headlight
- Double the Strength. Toro doesn't use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that's designed to work, not break
- The Right Fit For You. Ideal for larger driveways that can hold 6-14 parked cars and 6"-12" of snow
- Power Up. Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine