Toro Power Max 826 OE 2-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower with 26-inch Clearing Width
Model # 37772|Store SKU # 1000760576
The Power Max 826 OE 2-Stage Snow Blower has many features to make your snow clearing job easy, yet is built tough to give you years of dependable performance. A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max Anti-Clogging System (ACS) reroutes excess snow to prevent clogging and maximizes impeller speed and velocity. The Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and chute angle with one simple, integrated control. The 250cc Briggs and Stratton<sup></sup> engine is tough and durable for years of dependable use and comes standard with electric start. The interlock system allows one-handed operation, freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. It has a 3-year limited warranty on the machine and engine, and the chute, deflector, and ACS are guaranteed for life. Some assembly is required.
- 250cc Briggs and Stratton<sup>®</sup> engine is tough and durable for years of dependable use
- 26-inch clearing width and can clear up to 20-inches deep in one pass
- 6 forward speeds and 2 reverse speeds are perfect for a variety of snow conditions
- 11-inch serrated auger powered by special hardened auger gearbox gears; the anti-clogging system (ACS) reroutes excess snow away from the chute and back to the auger to prevent clogging
- Toro 2-stage design is built to handle deep snows and can chew up hard compacted snow
- Moves up to 1800 lbs. of snow per minute
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.