Toro Power Max 826 OXE 26 inch 252cc Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower
Model # 37799|Store SKU # 1001127838
Tackle tough snow projects with speed and ease thanks to The Power Max 826 OXE. A 252cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine powers the blower, and with a 26 inch wide clearing width and 20 inch intake height, you'll be back to playing in the snow in no time. The Quick Stick control allows you to easily change metal chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow easy operation, freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Has automatic steering for smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain - no triggers or levers required. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System measures snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency, meaning no shear pins are needed. Equipped with a heavy-duty auger gear box. If auger hits hard material, engine will stall to prevent damage. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. Comes with Toro's 3-Year Limited Warranty (Residential only). Count on it.
- Precision control. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with automatic steering.
- Easy Street. Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction in a single, smooth motion with the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Don't Stop! No need to replace sheer pins in the cold with Toro's commercial-grade auger gearbox.
- Stay the course. Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-clogging system.
- The right fit for you. Ideal for larger driveways that can hold 6-10 parked cars and 8 inch-14 inch of snow. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with automatic steering.
- 11 inch serrated auger powered by special hardened auger gearbox gears eliminates the need for shear pins.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.