Model # 38842 Store SKU # 1001157641
Take control of big snow jobs this winter with the Power Max® HD 1232 OHXE with 375cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine. A 32 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height can plow through the deepest snow and blow it over 55 feet. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient 1-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with self-propelled power steering. Hand warmers and headlights are standard. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. No shear pins needed. Equipped with commercial-grade auger gearbox. If auger hits hard material, the engine will purposely stall to prevent damage. And with Toro's 3-year limited warranty you can rest easy knowing that you're prepared for anything winter has in store. Count on it.
- Power Up. You'll enjoy years of optimal performance and dependable use with the 375cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine
- Precision Moves. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with power steering clearing snow 32" wide and 21" deep
- Self Propelled. Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse
- Double the Strength. Toro doesn't use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that's designed to work, not break
- The Right Fit For You. Ideal for larger driveways that can hold 12-18 parked cars and 9"-20+" of snow
- Tight spaces? Place the snow with greater precision, such as right next to your fence line, or throw the distance with a double deflector