Model # 38843 Store SKU # 1001157638
Blow through deep snow with ease with the Power Max® HD 1428 OHXE with 420cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine. A 28 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height with drift breakers can plow through the deepest snow and blow it up to 60 feet. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient 1-hand operation levers allows the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with self-propelled power steering.This machine also has handle-mounted triggers that allow you to disengage 1 or both wheels to maneuver through sharp turns with ease. Hand warmers and headlights are standard. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. No shear pins needed. Equipped with hardened gears and commercial-grade auger gearbox. And with Toro's 3-year limited warranty you can rest easy knowing that you're prepared for anything winter has in store. Count on it.
- Step Up to the Big Leagues. Outlast the competition with commercial-grade features for added durability such as reinforced 1-piece handle, drift cutters, and heavy-duty cast iron skids
- Power Up. Enjoy years of optimal performance and dependable use with the 420cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine
- Precision Moves. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with power steering
- Self Propelled. Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse
- The Right Fit For You. Ideal for larger driveways that can hold 12-18 parked cars and 9"-20+" of snow
- Double the Strength. Toro doesn't use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that's designed to work, not break