Toro TimeCutter MX4200 42-inch 452cc Zero-Turn Riding Mower with Smart Speed
Model # 74765|Store SKU # 1000855288
The Toro TimeCutter MX4200 is a hydrostatic zero-turn tractor powered by a 452cc Toro engine. It has a 42 in. heavy duty fabricated 2-bladed mowing system under a 4 in. deep, top discharge deck with convenient washout ports. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. height. With its Smart Speed control system, you'll have precise control and easy maneuvering with its Trim, Tow, and Mow speed ranges. Maximizing comfort, it comes with a 15 in. high back seat. It is equipped with an electric PTO and automatic parking brake for ease of operation. A hitch comes standard for pulling Brinly-Hardy attachments.
- Each Toro engine is designed and tune specifically for the machine it powers to maximize performance, the 452cc Toro engine provides dependable performance and reliable starting with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter, its no-tools quick-drain oil hose makes maintenance nearly effortless
- Dual hydrostatic transmissions provide smooth variable control, zero-turning radius and years of dependable performance
- Get Toro's professional quality of cut with its 42 in. fabricated deck that is made of thick 10 gauge (the lower the number the thicker the steel) steel plates welded together, the critical leading edge of the deck is protected by a fully welded bull-nose bumper
- Zero-turning radius delivers optimal maneuverability allowing you to easily mow around obstacles
- Heavy-duty 10 gauge steel frame for lasting durability
- *The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated at 3,600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 and SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower. **Actual products offered may vary.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.