Toro TimeCutter MX5050 50 Inch FAB 24.5-HP V-Twin Zero-Turn Riding Mower
Model # 74771|Store SKU # 1001055361
- Each Toro engine is designed and tuned special for the machine it powers, the 24.5 HP 708cc Toro Commercial V-Twin engine features a two barrel carburetor for increased power, its self-cleaning airfilter chamber increases the life of the airfilter and engine.
- Get Toro's professional quality of cut with its 50 in. commercial style fabricated deck that is made of thick 10 gauge (the lower the number the thicker the steel) steel plates welded together. Heavy-duty 10 gauge steel frame for lasting durability.
- 18 in. thickly-padded premium seat for maximum comfort
- Automatic parking brake for easy operation - just move the levers out to turn on the brake
- The Smart Speed control system gives you three speed ranges: up to 7 MPH in Mow mode, 5 MPH in Tow mode and 3 MPH in trim mode for precise control and performance for all your yard tasks.
- Gross horsepower was laboratory rated at 3,600 rpm by the engine manufacturer according to SAE J1940 and SAE J2723; as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual HP on this class of mower will be significantly lower, actual products may vary
The Toro TimeCutter MX5050 is a hydrostatic zero-turn tractor powered by a 24.5 HP at 3,600 RPMs Toro Commercial V-Twin engine (708cc). It has a 50 in. heavy duty fabricated 3-bladed mowing system under a 4 in. deep, top discharge deck with convenient washout ports. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. height. With its Smart Speed control system, you'll have precise control and easy maneuvering with its Trim, Tow, and Mow speed ranges. It is equipped with an electric PTO and automatic parking brake for ease of operation. A hitch comes standard for pulling Brinly-Hardy attachments.