Toro TimeCutter SS5425 54-inch 24.5 HP V-Twin Zero-Turn Riding Mower with Smart Speed
Model # 74741|Store SKU # 1000855120
The Toro TimeCutter SS5425 is a hydrostatic zero-turn mower powered by a 24.5 HP at 3600 RPMs Toro Commercial V-Twin engine (708cc). It has a 54-inch 3-bladed mowing system under a 4-inch deep, top discharge deck with convenient washout ports. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2-inch and 4-1/2-inch height. With its Smart Speed control system, you'll have precise control and easy maneuvering with its Trim, Tow and Mow speed ranges making it the easiest to learn how to drive and the best for pulling attachments. It has 20-inch Dia. rear tires for a smooth ride. Maximizing comfort, it comes with an 18-inch thickly padded premium seat. It is equipped with an electric PTO and automatic parking brake for ease of operation. A hitch comes standard for pulling Brinly-Hardy attachments.
- Each Toro engine is designed and tune specifically for the machine it powers to maximize performance, the 24.5 HP 708cc Toro V-twin engine features a double barrel carburetor and V-intake for increased power, its self-cleaning air filtration system increases the life of the air filter and the engine, its no-tools quick-drain oil hose makes maintenance nearly effortless
- Dual hydrostatic transmissions provide smooth variable control, zero-turning radius and years of dependable performance
- Get Toro's professional quality of cut with its 54 in. deck that helps you get into tight places but still get the yard mowed quickly
- Zero-turning radius delivers optimal manoeuvreability allowing you to easily mow around obstacles
- Heavy duty 10-gauge steel frame for lasting durability
- *The gross horsepower of this engine was labouratory rated at 3,600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 and SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower. **Actual products offered may vary.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.