Model # 74797 Store SKU # 1000855854
The Toro TimeCutter SWX5050 is a hydrostatic zero-turn tractor powered by a 24.5 HP at 3600 RPMs Toro engine (708cc). It has a 50 in. 3-bladed mowing system under a 4 in. deep, top discharge deck with convenient washout ports. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. height. Its Smart Park braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake when you get off the mower all while keeping your engine running for added convenience and ease of use. The Key Choice feature allows you to prevent others from mowing in reverse by simply removing a key. It has dual heavy-duty ZT-2800 transmissions powering 20 in. diameter rear tires for a smooth ride. Further maximizing comfort, it comes with an 18 in. tall thickly-padded premium seat with armrests. It is equipped with an electric PTO. An hour meter comes standard. A hitch comes standard for pulling Brinly- hardy attachments.
- Each Toro engine is designed and tune specifically for the machine it powers to maximize performance, the 24.5 HP 708cc Toro V-twin engine features a double barrel carburetor and V-intake for increased power, its self-cleaning air filtration system increases the life of the air filter and the engine, its no-tools quick-drain oil hose makes maintenance nearly effortless
- Dual heavy duty ZT-2800 hydrostatic transmissions provide smooth variable control, zero-turning radius and years of dependable performance
- Get Toro's professional quality of cut with its 50 in. fabricated deck that is made of thick 10 gauge (the lower the number the thicker the steel) steel plates welded together, the critical leading edge of the deck is protected by a fully welded bull-nose bumper
- Tilting steering column adjusts to any operator for added comfort, it also tilts nearly vertical to help in getting on and off the mower
- Smart park braking system could make the TimeCutter zero-turn tractor the easiest to use riding mower ever, this system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake when you get off the mower all while keeping your engine running for ease of use, it also automatically turns the brake on after you turn off the engine for added safety and convenience, to take the brake off, all you need to do is tap the speed control pedal
- *The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated at 3,600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 and SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower. **Actual products offered may vary.