Model # 72027-188-104-84-402 Store SKU # 1001612359
The Oslo Collection by Total Blackout is ideal for homeowners who want their windows dressed smart and fashionably with superior light blocking. The Oslo Collection features a tight weave fabric whose slight sheen will bring a textured warmth and style to your space. The face of the curtain is made of a 100% polyester fabric weave. The white layered backing is 96% rayon and 4% polyester, multiple bonded layers of white foam that create a hotel quality 100% true, total blackout environment while also providing absolute privacy, heating and cooling cost-cutting benefits, as well as sound dampening. The curtains' length is best suited for rooms where you either need the curtain a few inches off the floor or are dealing with lower ceilings. These curtains are made of quality materials that are long-lasting, easy to clean, and resist wrinkling. Easy care: machine wash and hang to dry. Includes two curtain panels.
- Utilizing a unique technique of bonding multiple layers of foam to each curtain panel's back ensures uniform protection without adding too much bulk.
- When properly installed, all of our 100% total blackout products will block 100% of all incoming light and provide you with a 100% true blackout experience.
- Package includes two 52-inch full-width grommet panels with an 84-inch length. Incorporate multiple panels that measure 1.5-2 times the width of your windows in total to achieve a look of fullness.
- The curtain's face is made of 100% polyester, and the multi layered foam backing is made of 96% rayon and 4% polyester, all quality, durable materials that are easy to clean and wrinkle resistant.
- All our products pass rigorous quality control standards. We take the utmost care to ensure matching panel lengths, smooth hemlines, and the patterns flowing from one curtain to the next.