• Cart
  • NOBODY BEATS OUR PRICES. GUARANTEED.Terms & Conditions

    TOUGHBUILT Universal 77 inch Miter Saw Stand

    Model # TB-S510|Store SKU # 1001128117

    Overview
    Specifications
    Reviews

    Overview

    Model # TB-S510 Store SKU # 1001128117

    The ToughBuilt 77 inch Miter Saw Stand is one of the sturdiest work stands on the market today. At full extension, it is 77 inch long & 29 inch high enabling longer material to be cut with no sag. The stand features 2 extending work supports, 2 work stops, 2 quick release Tool Mounts to effortlessly secure multiple tools such as miter saws or chop saws, and 8.5 inch solid rubber wheels for smooth transport of the stand to any location. In addition, the stand includes support pegs allowing safe & simple storage of materials off of the ground.

    1. Universally compatible with most brands of miter saws.
    1. 2 work supports extend to 77 inch
    1. Rugged 8.3 inch solid rubber tires roll effortlessly over rough terrain, are stable and never go flat
    1. Universal Tool Mounts allow saw to be used off the stand with level base
    1. 2 work supports extend to 77 inch
    1. Work stops left and right

    Specifications

    Dimensions

    Assembled Depth (in inches)
    41
    Assembled Height (in inches)
    11.5
    Assembled Weight (in lbs)
    48
    Assembled Width (in inches)
    13.5
    Packaged Depth (in inches)
    41
    Packaged Height (in inches)
    11.5
    Packaged Weight (In lbs)
    48
    Packaged Width (in inches)
    13.5

    Details

    Country of Origin
    CN-China

    Warranty / Certifications

    Limited Lifetime Warranty
    Universal 77 inch Miter Saw StandPhoto of productThe ToughBuilt 77 inch Miter Saw Stand is one of the sturdiest work stands on the market today. At full extension, it is 77 inch long & 29 inch high enabling longer material to be cut with no sag. The stand features 2 extending work supports, 2 work stops, 2 quick release Tool Mounts to effortlessly secure multiple tools such as miter saws or chop saws, and 8.5 inch solid rubber wheels for smooth transport of the stand to any location. In addition, the stand includes support pegs allowing safe & simple storage of materials off of the ground.
    TOUGHBUILT
    1001128117
    CAD165
    The Home Depot Canada
    Universal 77 inch Miter Saw Stand is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 30.
    • y_2019, m_10, d_18, h_11
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_26
    • loc_en_CA, sid_1001128117, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_homedepot-canada
    • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
    • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 55ms
    • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good stand Very Good stand and light I use it daily I recommend this stand
    Date published: 2019-10-06
    Rated 2 out of 5 by from I bought a new Dewalt DWS779 12" sliding saw and wanted a stand for the saw. This appeared to be ... I bought a new Dewalt DWS779 12" sliding saw and wanted a stand for the saw. This appeared to be a good value so I bought it. Once I set it up my saw I ran into a number of issues with the stand. I either had to modify my saw and or the stand. The issues I had were, the extension lock downs interfere with the saw handles, the handle for the stand was too tight with the bolt for the extensions and if you assemble the bolts to hold down the saw they interfered with the right miter stop.miter unless you cut them off. I also felt the unit was too low compared to my old Dewalt saw stand. Most of my issues were with the compatibility to my saw, other saws might not have the same issues
    Date published: 2019-09-11
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Solid saw stand! This is a solid stand with great function! I paired it with a sliding miter saw and am happy to use it every time. It is heavy but that is because it is made from solid tube steel.
    Date published: 2019-08-12
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from This miter saw stand is perfect for 90% of what I need it for. For the remaining 10% it's a grea... This miter saw stand is perfect for 90% of what I need it for. For the remaining 10% it's a great help. I wish I had made this purchase years ago. I have done numerous projects around the house, which required numerous miter cuts. A 10" electric miter saw 10 years ago was a great labor savor and accuracy inhancer, but I was still working on the ground and getting up and down constantly, or sitting it on my table saw stand and having to move it frequenty. I'm now in my 70's and my knees don't take repetative getting up and down. The saw is STURDY, folds and rolls easily, and securely holds my 10" saw and my son's 12" compound/sliding saw. The extendable supports on each side work well, but long boards require extra support (the other 10%).
    Date published: 2019-07-28
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Works good but no length stops.... Works good but no length stops.
    Date published: 2019-07-16
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from great product easy to assemble no problems great product easy to assemble no problems
    Date published: 2019-06-18
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent robust saw stand with good working height just under... Excellent robust saw stand with good working height just under 30”. This is covenient as the height is consistent with most most shop equipment such as table saws, joiners, shapers.
    Date published: 2019-06-18
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very good stand, sturdy easy to assemble and rolls very... Very good stand, sturdy easy to assemble and rolls very easily weather on flat smooth surface or bumpy terrain. Glad I purchased this piece of equipment.
    Date published: 2019-05-21
    • y_2019, m_10, d_18, h_11
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_26
    • loc_en_CA, sid_1001128117, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_homedepot-canada
    • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
    • CLOUD, getReviews, 29ms
    • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
    • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
    • CLOUD, getContent, 72ms
    • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
    • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>