Turnseal Combination Elbow - 1 Inch x 3/4 Inch FPT
Model # 5204|Store SKU # 1000153916
- TURNSEAL is Your 5 Second Connection, Push, Turn and Seal. No tools are required.
- Constant cold water pressure of 75 to 160 psi with polyethylene pipes.
- TURNSEAL Fittings have a unique design that is leak-proof, rust and corrosion proof and reusable.
- Inexpensive compared to other compression fittings when evaluating number of parts required, amount of glue used, and installation time.
- Use TURNSEAL Fittings for a wide range of products. For example, Irrigation and sprinkler systems, drip irrigation systems, plumbing projects, swimming pools, fish ponds and water features, sump pumps, potable water and fountains.
- Connecting pipe to a riser and/or sprinkler head and changing pipe direction from horizontal to vertical and vice versa.
TURNSEAL Fittings are a quick installation compression fitting that is hand tightened. The fittings are for all cold water applications using polyethylene pipe. Simply Push, Turn and Seal for your 5 Second Connection where no tools are required. TURNSEAL Fittings are designed with a Collet and Nut that equally compress the pipe onto the Insert at the right spot every time. TURNSEAL Fittings are cost efficient when evaluating number of parts required, amount of glue used, and installation time. TURNSEAL is designed to be leak-proof, and rust and corrosion proof. The fittings are durable and withstand years in the field due to the materials used. Change your pipe or system layout and continue to reuse the fittings. TURNSEAL Fittings are made in Canada.