Model # 060440 Store SKU # 1000652492
Introducing V-Pump, the 10 1/2 in. innovative and portable venture submersible water pump that is a must have for every shed and tool box. The V-Pump costs only a fraction of a standard electric submersible utility water pump, and can serve as a back up sump pump during power failures. It is perfect for emptying pools, hot tubs, aquariums and ponds, as well as for pumping water out of flooded basements, bailing out boats and for use in on-site construction. Simply attach a standard garden hose to the V-Pump to activate extreme pumping power! The minimum water pressure required 30 psi. Best results at normal house water pressure 60-80 psi. Included in this kit is a plastic clamp and 4 interlockable and extendable hose sections that combine to 16 ft. overall length. The plastic clamp is used to secure the discharge hose onto the V-Pump. Additional discharge (drain) hoses can be purchased at your local Home Depot or homedepot.ca. Assembled measurements: 10.5 in. height, 1.53 in. depth, 4.15 in. width, 0.25 lb.
- Will move unwanted liquids and mud up to 1200 gal. per hour
- No electricity needed; the innovative design uses water pressure from a garden hose to build suction
- Easily connects to your garden hose with the provided garden hose adaptor
- Multi-connector outlet valve allows you to use a drain hose or a collapsible hose
- No inlet screen means no straining! The V-Pump is capable of pumping solid materials such as small leaves, pebbles, and other debris without clogging
- 1 part water in, 10 parts water out, up to 40 ft. discharge height