Van Mark Products Mark II Trim Master
Model # TM8|Store SKU # 1000762341
The Van Mark TM8 portable siding brake is used to bend aluminum (trim coil), steel, and copper for residential siding, roofing, window and gutter installation. The TM8 is lightweight and portable and very easy to operate and maintain. Ideal for the intricate bending needed to install siding and windows, the TM8 bends metal up to 180 degrees (Hem Bends). Van Mark makes the strongest, most durable and highest quality jobsite tools in the industry and all of Van Mark's tools are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- 14 in. Throat depth by 1-3/4 in. jaw opening for easy bending of intricate shapes
- Bending capacities .027 gutter or trim coil, 26 gauge painted (Grade D) galvanized steel and 24 oz copper
- Bends metal up to 180 degrees (Hem bends)
- Powerslot hinge system for 5/8 in. or larger bends
- Patented cam-lock system self adjusts to any material thickness
- Dual base rails and reinforced hollow core power lock bar for superior clamping pressure
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.