Model # VGT1514 Store SKU # 1001574506
Durably built from an all-natural concrete blend, VIGO Cast Stone Vessel Bowl Bathroom Sinks offer modernity at its finest. This model is the Zinnia, a distinctive rectangular design featuring a high-end concrete material. Solid to the core and non-porous, this hand-crafted material expertly resists scratches, stains and impact. Impressive in build and made to last for years of use, this sink is impeccable in both style and structure. It has a smooth, hand polished interior and a detailed, textured exterior. This sink is easy to keep clean with standard household products and pairs perfectly with the VIGO Norfolk single-handle vessel faucet. This faucet has 100% solid brass construction to bring you the epitome of strength and resilience. Its vessel mount installation frees up counterspace to offer a more spacious layout. The faucet's water volume and temperature operations are controlled by the use of just 1, easy to use lever. With a 1.2 GPM flow rate, the VIGO Norfolk conserves water without compromising performance. Practical and stylish, this faucet does it all. The bathroom sink set comes complete with a pop-up drain and mounting ring in a matching matte black finish for your convenience.
- ALL NATURAL CAST STONE: Hand made concrete composite material is unique, non-porous, and built with exceptional attention to detail
- SCRATCH RESISTANT: Polished interior of the concrete, cement-like sink easily resists scratches for a smooth surface that will last throughout years of use
- EASY ABOVE-COUNTER INSTALLATION: Vessel mount sink and vessel bathroom faucet install above the counter with ease to free up valuable space in your bathroom
- ANTI-RUST FINISH: Bathroom faucet and matching pop-up drain are finished in 7 premium layers to repel rust, corrosion, and tarnish, extending the lifetime of your bathroom fixtures
- FINGERPRINT-FREE: Sink stays clean and free from marks and fingerprints
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Faucet has 1.2 gpm flow rate to conserve water without compromising performance