Warm Tiles 120 VAC SAM Electric Floor Warming Mat Self Adhesive: heated area 12-15 sq. ft.
Model # SAM-1010|Store SKU # 1001311910
Luxurious Warmth Under Cold Floors. Warm Tiles improves comfort throughout your home with a reliable, efficient and soothing floor warming system. Installation is simple and easy for a skilled do-it-yourselfer with the floor warming cable placed in the mortar underneath the tiles or engineered wood flooring. Warm Tiles can be placed directly over plywood, concrete or cement backerboard substrates.This product has been designed to gently warm flooring materials such as marble, ceramic, glass and porcelain tile; slate; granite and poured or dimensional stone, in addition to laminate and engineered hardwood products. Warm Tiles greatly enhances the comfort level of these beautiful flooring materials. Warm Tiles floor warming systems utilize state-of-the-art heating cables, hardware and electrical controls for an economical and long lasting floor warming system. Warm Tiles systems are designed for use inside residential and commercial buildings of standard North American construction.
- Convenient for rectangular spaces.
- For use under tile, stone, marble, laminate, engineered flooring. For use under engineered, floating wood floors only. Not approved for nailed-down installations.
- The heating cable and factory splice joining it to the cold lead must be embedded in a masonry base (cementituous based mortar).
- Cover the complete mat with a uniform "scratch coat" of mortar that just covers the heating cables.
- The scratch coat should be level and extend over the entire floor area, including areas not being warmed.
- Note also that floor temperature sensing thermostats are provided with a sensor cable that must be installed in the floor at the same time as the heating cable/mat is installed.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.