Model # DFT-2175 Store SKU # 1001311883
Luxurious Warmth Under Cold Floors. This product has been designed to gently warm flooring materials such as marble, ceramic, glass and porcelain tile; slate; granite and poured or dimensional stone, in addition to laminate and engineered hardwood products. Warm Tiles greatly enhances the comfort level of these beautiful flooring materials. Warm Tiles improves comfort throughout your home with a reliable, efficient and soothing floor warming system. Installation is simple and easy for a skilled do-it-yourselfer with the floor warming cable placed in the mortar underneath the tiles or engineered wood flooring. Warm Tiles can be placed directly over plywood, concrete or cement backerboard substrates.Warm Tiles floor warming systems utilize state-of-the-art heating cables, hardware and electrical controls for an economical and long lasting floor warming system. Warm Tiles systems are designed for use inside residential and commercial buildings of standard North American construction.
- Warm Tiles cables are available in a variety of size
- Floor areas may be warmed with a single cable or by using a combination of cables, provided the area to be heated is equal to the sum of the coverage area of the individual cables
- Flexible for irregular spaces
- For use under tile, stone, marble, laminate, engineered flooring. For use under engineered, floating wood floors only. Not approved for nailed-down installations
- It is recommended that a floor temperature sensing thermostat be used to control the cable system. This thermostat must have the appropriate voltage, current and agency approvals (such as UL) for the area in which it is being installed
- Note also that floor temperature sensing thermostats are provided with a sensor cable that must be installed in the floor at the same time as the heating cable/mat is installed. Thermostat sold separately