Model # WHCA-120-0063 Store SKU # 1000697183
WarmlyYours snow melting cables are designed for maximum flexibility making them perfect for installation around difficult obstacles and heating all types of odd shaped areas, including driveways, stairways, and patios. Each cable features a inch (6mm) twin conductor series resistance cable generating 12 watts per lineal feet (39 watts per lineal meter) for dependable and efficient snow melt performance. With a WarmlyYours snow melting system, there is no more back breaking shovelling or harsh deicing chemicals that can reduce the life of your driveway. The paving material absorbs heat from the snow melting heating elements, melting snow on contact to rid driveways, walkways and stairways of dangerous ice and snow. Family, guests, or customers can visit you safely. WarmlyYours snow melting cables install in asphalt, concrete, or in mortar beneath pavers. A free custom installation plan is available and illustrates the recommended placement of the system for your project.
- Installs in asphalt, concrete, or in mortar under pavers
- Energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable provides maximum flexibility for installation in odd shaped areas
- Rated to a maximum temperature of 464°F (240°C)
- Control Kit and Relay required, sold separately
- Equipped with 20 ft. (6m) of cold lead for easy power hook-up
- C-UL-US Listed