Model # WHMA-240-0210 Store SKU # 1000697194
With a WarmlyYours snow melting system, there is no more back breaking shovelling or harsh deicing chemicals that can reduce the life of your driveway. Snow melts on contact ridding driveways, walkways, stairways, and patios of dangerous ice and snow. The paving material absorbs heat from the snow melting heating elements, melting the ice and snow on contact so family, guests, or customers can visit you safely. WarmlyYours snow melting mats are designed to provide even cable spacing generating 50 watts per square foot (538 watts per square meter) on average to ensure dependable and efficient snow melt performance. Mats allow for easy installation in asphalt, concrete, or in mortar beneath pavers to accommodate most outdoor snow melting projects. A free custom installation plan is available and illustrates the recommended placement of the system for your project specifications.
- Installs in asphalt, concrete, or in mortar under pavers
- Energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable spaced 3 inches (76mm) apart and attached to an easy-to-install mat
- Rated to a maximum temperature of 464°F (240°C)
- Control Kit and Relay required, sold separately
- Equipped with 20 ft. (6m) of cold lead for easy power hook-up
- C-UL-US Listed