Model # 46110001 Store SKU # 1000751978
Weber's Spirit E-210 2-Burner Propane Gas BBQ has been completely reimagined from the previous model, and the proof is visible in features throughout the grill. With the control panel moved to the front, this design includes two stainless steel tables that fold down for easy manoeuverability and storage and boon for grillers with small patios, decks or balconies. While compact, the grill is also roomy enough to cook a 20 lb. turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. Porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates offer superior heat retention and quick clean-up, while the porcelain-enameled shroud won't fade, peel or rust. An electronic crossover ignition system lights the two burners with just one touch of the ignitre button, and an easy-to-read fuel gauge lets you know where you stand on fuel at all times.
- 450 sq.-inch of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space (360 sq.-inch of primary cooking area and 90 sq.-inch of warming rack are
- Two durable stainless steel burners with 26,500 total BTUs per hour deliver powerful heat and performance
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates designed to cook food evenly
- Unique, angled porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars smoke and sizzle when cooking juices drip down, adding flavour to your meal
- Electronic crossover ignition system for quick, reliable startups
- Front centre-mounted thermometer ensures consistent cooking temperatures