Model # LA3040 Store SKU # 1001661133
Pens have been an integral part of mankind's development for centuries. They've written love letters, signed peace treaties and drawn mustaches onto old yearbook photos. Now, with a WEN Pen Press, you'll be able to make your own contribution to the long and rich history of pens. Acting as the perfect companion to any WEN lathe, this device helps keep your pen parts and components properly aligned for accurate and easy assembly. Line up the necessary pieces between the 2-cylinders and push down on the rubber grip handle to apply up to 30 lbs. of pressure to your workpiece. If your press isn't extending to the desired distance, twist the included micro-adjustment knob for precise alignment. The countersunk cylinder center provides compatibility for the majority of pen tips on the market while the rubber grip handle maximizes comfort during operation. The sturdy anodized aluminum base provides a spacious work area and allows users to clamp their pen press to the work space of choice.
- Keep your pen components aligned for proper and accurate assembly
- Rubber-grip handle creates up to 30 lbs. of pen-pressing pressure
- Customize the assembly rod length to a fine precision with the micro-adjustment cylinder
- Sturdy anodized aluminum base provides a spacious work area that clamps easily to the workspace of your choice
- The perfect accessory for any WEN lathe